Company number 09680481
Who we are?
Cheerful Links Ltd is registered in the Companies House with the registration number 09680481.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: Unit 1 Victoria Road, Fenton, Stoke-On-Trent, England, ST4 2HS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we process?
We collect information from an online application form which each applicant is required to complete. All applications are then considered by Cheerful Links Ltd on a case-by-case basis.
We only keep this information for as long as we need to for the purpose of the application process, and for as long as is needed to administer the subsequent payment by gift voucher of the grant awarded.
We make sure we keep the information secure and comply with legal obligations in relation to the work we do and rules that are in place so we can process this information safely.
If applicants send us a message via the ‘Enquiry’ section of our website, we will ask for the applicant’s name and contact details, and we will use this information to respond to the enquiry.
This enquiry will be sent directly to the Cheerful Links Ltd, via the website provider. This information will be deleted 12 months after the initial enquiry.
When an applicant comes to Cheerful Links Ltd for gift voucher, the application form will ask for personal information, which is required for the Cheerful Links Ltd to consider the application. It will include the applicant’s name, contact details, status and a resume of their education and background to their application. The information the applicant provides on the form will not be shared with anyone without informing the applicant first to ask for their permission.
The applicant will only receive communications from Cheerful Links Ltd that is relevant to their application. All applications will be destroyed or deleted from any electronic or hard copy records after 12 months.
How do we process personal information?
All applications must be made through our online application system. This is protected by strict security measures, so that only those authorised to see the information are able to access it. These people include the Administrator of Cheerful Links Ltd.
Do we pass personal information to anyone else?
We only pass on personal information if we need to for the purposes of carrying out our activities. For example, we may share information with other support networks, or appropriate agencies which might help Cheerful Links Ltd. make a decision regarding assistance. Outside the data-sharing outlined above, no personal data about applicants will be shared with other agencies without the consent of the individual.
Do we use personal information for marketing?
We do not use personal information for any marketing purposes. If at any point the individual feels, whether during the application process or over the funding period, that the personal information held is inaccurate, or out of date, the individual is advised to contact the Cheerful Links Ltd via email at email@example.com so that this can be corrected.
We have updated our GDPR policy to comply with GDPR legislation. However, we have always been committed to respecting and protecting all data entrusted to us. We review our policy annually and update where necessary, and an updated version of this policy will be uploaded onto our website.
GDPR provides you with the following rights about your data. Find out more details about each of these on the Information Commissioner’s Office’s website.
The right to be informed: You have the right to know – in a way that is understandable and clear – how and why Cheerful Links Ltd is collecting, using and storing your personal data.
– The right to access: You have the right to get your personal information from Cheerful Links Ltd in order to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of how we’re using your data.
– The right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate information rectified and/or to ask us to complete your information if it is incomplete.
– The right to erasure: You have the ‘right to be forgotten’ and ask for your personal information to be erased by Cheerful Links Ltd.
– The right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict or suppress your personal data.
– The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services, allowing you to move, copy or transfer personal data from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way.
– The right to object: You have the right to object to Cheerful Links Ltd processing your data on the grounds of our own legitimate interests, using your information for direct marketing and profiling, and for the purposes of research and statistics.
– GDPR also includes a range of rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
If you are unhappy with any of our data processes or want to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.