Our stores stocked with amazing products-including oriental and exclusive brands our customers know and love.
Manager, Director’s Assistant or Assistant Manager positions are available. These posts are ideal for developing into senior management roles and for graduates who seek a challenging career path.
Cheerful Links Group (CLG) is one of the leading oriental grocers based in the heart of the Midlands, with sites in Manchester, Liverpool and Stoke-on-Trent. Over the past few years our group has expanded rapidly, supplying to the NHS, manufacturers and wholesalers alike. We have seen immense growth in both our import and export of goods both nationally and on an international scale, making the CLG a truly global business. Ambitious growth is a mainstay of CLG and we have made numerous appearances at international food events to promote our products worldwide. We aim to increase trade cooperation by linking the Oriental and Western markets with steady growth and year on year investments. CLG continually seeks new opportunities by bringing new depots online and expanding our market coverage.
Therefore we are looking for suitable, ambitious candidates who are capable to take on this challenge in a dynamic and busy environment. Manager, Director’s Assistant or Assistant Manager positions are available. In- house training will be provided. These posts are ideal for developing into senior management roles and for graduates who seek a challenging career path.
- Meeting targets, work independently and undertake assigned project work
- Attend conferences, meetings and update project work
- Able to deliver quality service and establish/ maintain client contact and research existing and potential clients
- Work with colleagues, enhance knowledge retail and channel management
- Stock control and stock check ensures goods are in quality condition and available to clients
- E-Commerce, online website marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Multi-lingual: English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin), able to speak and write in both languages
- Workplace flexibility
- Multicultural awareness
- Work within deadlines and under pressure
- Teamwork skills, work well with colleagues and in a team
Starting salaries range from:
- 23,500 plus bonus per annum
- 28 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Accommodation provided at a minimum cost
Interview will initially be by phone or video call, followed by a face-to-face interview at our Stoke-on-Trent office
Full-time, Permanent (6 days per week)
We are currently recruiting drivers to join our friendly and fast paced team for immediate start. To deliver and distribute the company’s products to the customers, ensuring delivery to the correct refrigeration standard and that.
DriverTo deliver and distribute the company’s products to the customers, ensuring delivery to the correct refrigeration standard and that, within reasonably practical constraints, all delivery times are met. Responsibilities:
- Arrive on site promptly at the correct time of starting as punctuality is paramount.
- Check that the vehicle is road-worthy.
- Ensure that at all times the interior and exterior of the vehicle is kept clean and tidy.
- Check and load the vehicle for the day’s delivery, ensuring that the product load matches that of the delivery note.
- Ensure that the goods are loaded immediately onto the delivery vehicle without being left in ambient conditions for longer than is absolutely necessary.
- Ensure, so far as is reasonably practical, that customers’ delivery times are met.
- Ensure that the professional image of the Company is maintained by being well presented, polite and courteous.
- Report to the Company, or its contracted distribution company, any malfunctions or deviations in performance with the vehicle or its associated equipment which may impair its ability to deliver products.
- Accurate order picking/despatching.
- Stowing pallets tidily and safely.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment at all times.
- Minimum of six months experience gained in similar food processing industry.
- 7.5 tonne or larger vehicle Class C and Fork Lift Truck licence maybe given
- Must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Must be well presented in terms of personal hygiene.
- Able to respond to the demands of tight delivery times.
- At all times be calm and polite to both customers representatives and members of the general public.
- Respect and adhere to the rules and regulations of customers on site.
- Reliable and prompt in attendance.
- Understand the importance of team effect to achieve targets.
- A team player with good communication skills.
Shape your bright future.
– Cheerful Links