Our stores stocked with amazing products-including oriental and exclusive brands our customers know and love.
Manager, Director’s Assistant or Assistant Manager positions are available. These posts are ideal for developing into senior management roles and for graduates who seek a challenging career path.
Cheerful Links Group (CLG) is one of the leading oriental grocers based in the heart of the Midlands, with sites in Manchester, Liverpool and Stoke-on-Trent. Over the past few years our group has expanded rapidly, supplying to the NHS, manufacturers and wholesalers alike. We have seen immense growth in both our import and export of goods both nationally and on an international scale, making the CLG a truly global business. Ambitious growth is a mainstay of CLG and we have made numerous appearances at international food events to promote our products worldwide. We aim to increase trade cooperation by linking the Oriental and Western markets with steady growth and year on year investments. CLG continually seeks new opportunities by bringing new depots online and expanding our market coverage.
Therefore we are looking for suitable, ambitious candidates who are capable to take on this challenge in a dynamic and busy environment. Manager, Director’s Assistant or Assistant Manager positions are available. In- house training will be provided. These posts are ideal for developing into senior management roles and for graduates who seek a challenging career path.
- Meeting targets, work independently and undertake assigned project work
- Attend conferences, meetings and update project work
- Able to deliver quality service and establish/ maintain client contact and research existing and potential clients
- Work with colleagues, enhance knowledge retail and channel management
- Stock control and stock check ensures goods are in quality condition and available to clients
- E-Commerce, online website marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Multi-lingual: English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin), able to speak and write in both languages
- Workplace flexibility
- Multicultural awareness
- Work within deadlines and under pressure
- Teamwork skills, work well with colleagues and in a team
Starting salaries range from:
- 23,500 plus bonus per annum
- 28 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Accommodation provided at a minimum cost
Interview will initially be by phone or video call, followed by a face-to-face interview at our Stoke-on-Trent office
Full-time, Permanent (6 days per week)
We are currently recruiting drivers to join our friendly and fast paced team for immediate start. To deliver and distribute the company’s products to the customers, ensuring delivery to the correct refrigeration standard and that.
Block "driver" not found
Shape your bright future.
– Cheerful Links